Friday, August 27, 2010

Candy Pencils

I wish I'd have seen this sooner!  I might have made these for the teachers instead of the apples (maybe, it's a toss up)!  Aren't they cute!  The Blackberry Vine made these yummy pencils with Rollos and Hersey Kisses!


I guess I'll just save it for another day!

Here's how the apples turned out I made for Kylie's teachers!  




I had originally made the leaves out of  the sour candy straws, but they broke by that morning, and since I'd eaten all the rest of them :), I had to come up with another idea.  I was out of time to fix it before my daughter headed off to preschool, so I came home and printed out a little label, then outlined it with some glitter glue from the dollar store.  I was pretty pleased with how they tuned out! 

1 comment:

Jami said...

Thanks for the bloggy shout out! So glad you stopped by! Love all the cute ideas you've found!
smiles!